Tuesday, December 8, 2009

PHILADELPHIA ON URBAN DICTIONARY
Philthydelphia...city of Brothers on Drugs. I hate Philly. It's dirty, it smells, the people can't drive, are completely unfriendly, have the most juvinile, obnoxious sports fans, the roadway system sucks, the eagles suck, the flyers suck, the sixers suck, the phillies suck, I suck for having to live here, I'm too depressed to continue. Everyone in Philly should shove a pencil in their eye to try and forget about the pain of having to live there. I've lived here for 2 years and absolutely hate it. If it wasn't for my job, I'd move somewhere that didn't suck like Pittsburgh. At least they have one sports team that doesn't blow.
"Wow, that guy's an a-hole. Yeah, must be from Philadelphia." Or, "Wow, that girl's really a whore. Yeah, she's from Philly."

No comments:

Post a Comment